August 20, 2012 by Miss Foodie Fab
My blogger cousin in my head, GoodLooknOut, nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Well truthfully she nominated 14 other bloggers too, but in my head she only nominated me. Yes, I am a narcissist. Just a little.
In order to accept the Versatile Blogger Award, there are a few directions one must follow:
1. Nominate 15 bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
2. Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who has nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.
Being a good sport, and working on following directions, I’ve decided to play along. Here are my “7 Random Facts” and nominations.
Seven Random Facts About Miss Foodie Fash:
1. I collect pigs. No not real pigs, but pig paraphernalia. My collection is pretty newsworthy.
2. If hot sauce can be eaten with it, it’s going on it. I am a spice lover and I pretty much put hot sauce on any and everything.
3. I’m a card carrying member of Team Only Child, since 1979, so I have a thing about people touching my things. Like, don’t touch it. No, really. Don’t. Touch. My. Shit.
4. I snort when I laugh really hard. Maybe that’s why I like pigs so much. *shrug*
5. Super tall buildings scare me, probably why I’m not a fan of New York City. It’s not that I’m afraid of heights, I just don’t like looking at or being around super freakishly tall buildings.
6. No one can tell me that The Muppets aren’t real. I saw them walk damn it. They are real.
7. I can be a tomboy but I love girly things. Like, I’m all about sparkles, glitter, and all that girly ish. However, if you try to push pink on me I might just turn into the Incredible Mrs. Hulk.
Now for the nominees, drum roll please…..
(ESP is not fairly new, but her blog is the bee’s wobbly knees)
Tell me something random about you. I promise I won’t laugh!
XOXO, Miss Foodie Fash!